If you are a childbirth educator who incorporates healthy birth planning information, are committed to the principles cited here and would like to be listed here, please join us! Independent educators encourage mothers and fathers to ask the right questions to find a careprovider who will support their birth beliefs wholly and faithfully. We understand that people approach birth from different perspectives. If you are considering committing to the vision of providing the highest quality, clearest birth information possible to parents and helping mothers achieve healthy, enjoyable and satisfying births then you may be interested in joining us at Independent Childbirth! E-mail us to list your independent childbirth class and contact information to provide mothers with access to an independent information resource! We are as unique and diverse as the families who seek us.
"Just as a woman's heart knows how and when to pump, her lungs to inhale, and her hand to pull back from fire, so she knows when and how to give birth."
~Virginia Di Orio
photo of one of our real moms courtesy kristen taylor birth photography
Welcome to the new blog of Independent Childbirth.
Here you will find
Independent Childbirth member blogs and websites
- What Are They REALLY Saying? July 30, 2009 agentlerbirth
- Help create a natural childbirth show on Oprah’s new network! June 30, 2010 Laura
- Scavenger Hunt Contest December 3, 2012 Desirre Andrews
- birthing with guinever on facebook February 20, 2010 guinever
- Happy Mother's Day! May 12, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (CfM Molly)
- How to Have a Natural Pregnancy May 19, 2013 EnjoyBirth
- Fermented Foods Class April 8, 2013 fearlessbirth
- Happy Father’s Day! June 16, 2013 talkbirth
- Possible Morning Sickness Remedies February 1, 2012 Kathy
- Cut, Stapled, & Mended - Winner! June 17, 2013
subscribe to our blog
Read our most popular articles
Read what people are saying
your opinion counts
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
%d bloggers like this: