If you are a childbirth educator who incorporates healthy birth planning information, are committed to the principles cited here and would like to be listed here, please join us! Independent educators encourage mothers and fathers to ask the right questions to find a careprovider who will support their birth beliefs wholly and faithfully. We understand that people approach birth from different perspectives. If you are considering committing to the vision of providing the highest quality, clearest birth information possible to parents and helping mothers achieve healthy, enjoyable and satisfying births then you may be interested in joining us at Independent Childbirth! E-mail us to list your independent childbirth class and contact information to provide mothers with access to an independent information resource! We are as unique and diverse as the families who seek us.
"Just as a woman's heart knows how and when to pump, her lungs to inhale, and her hand to pull back from fire, so she knows when and how to give birth."
~Virginia Di Orio
photo of one of our real moms courtesy kristen taylor birth photography
Welcome to the new blog of Independent Childbirth.
Here you will find
Read our most recent articles
- Birth Wars & Restaurant Wars
- If You Don’t Do This Your Baby Will Die
- The Domino Theory: Feel Yourself Falling?
- You Can’t Get There From Here
- Men At Birth: Yes, He’s My Doula
- The Home Birth Experience: Cesarean Prevention
- The Home Birth Experience: The First Birth is HERstory
- Teach Your Children Well
- Celebrate Women’s Real Birth Wisdom!
Independent Childbirth member blogs and websites
- What Are They REALLY Saying? July 30, 2009 agentlerbirth
- Help create a natural childbirth show on Oprah’s new network! June 30, 2010 Laura
- Nourish Your Pregnancy February 16, 2017 Tiffany Miller
- birthing with guinever on facebook February 20, 2010 guinever
- Changemakers Unite! How To Build Lasting, Effective Midwifery Coalitions: A Resource List October 18, 2015 email@example.com (Gina)
- ZENBand – a sleep headphone for listening to your childbirth hypnosis scripts. September 12, 2016 EnjoyBirth
- Resolved January 1, 2014 fearlessbirth
- Talk Books: Liberating Motherhood December 6, 2016 Molly
- Possible Morning Sickness Remedies February 1, 2012 Kathy
- Reasons to LOVE Being Pregnant and Birthing During the Holidays November 16, 2016
subscribe to our blog
Read our most popular articles
Read what people are saying
your opinion counts
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
%d bloggers like this: